Friday, September 17, 2010

Teen Hygiene

   
                                      
Mom's out there, Do you have a hard time  with your teen's  hygiene ?. Well I have found the solution to it  , to have them running for the shower . I'm pretty sure you are familiar with the Axe cosmetic product's , and if not let me give you a little inside on it.                                                        


Axe has expanded their variety, they offer more than just a body spray, and deodorant ; now they have a body wash, shampoo , and even there own  sponge with a soft side and a rough side "Cool" :p   .
                                                                           
 I personally like all the product's Axe offers, especially the shampoo. So next time your at the store  put thought into this product  for your teen."I care a lot for My hair and my hygiene", and with this product your teen will too, take it from me  this is" A Guy's Point Of View".

4 comments:

  1. Hi I am Nicole from ColiesKitchen.com I found you on a blog hop and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My teen boys love this stuff!!

    Just wanted to let you know I posted another ploy for followers on my fb page...hope it helps you out. :)

    And what's your view on buying tampons??? And I left in another hidden comment (lol) what are your thoughts on "Do these pants make my butt look too big??"

    ~Steph
    http://fortheluvofsanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALso...you should try, if you haven't, to win that heart necklace for your girlfriend. Seriously, it's so pretty!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still trying to get you more followers....just posted it on my fb..I suspect you will have a few more tonight :)

    ~Steph

    ReplyDelete