Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A View Of Me

Well hello there My name Is Miguel and, I started this blog  to help accomplish My aunts goal . As she spoke to me about this blogging thing I grew interested in it , but she told me alot of people say this is a girlie thing to do, so now I'm here to prove them wrong . If  woman can do it a guy can do it, maybe not as well as a girl  but he could do it and thats my point. A guy's opinion on things matter just as much as a woman's , but no one ever takes the time to actually see what they got to say about thing's, So it's My job to bring you "  A Guy's Point Of View".

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea...there are not a lot of guys out there blogging!

    I just found your blog from one of the Wednesday blog hops. Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete